We’ve given ourselves the challenge to have you see something you’ve not seen before, read something you’ve not read before, hear something you’ve not heard before and even learn something you’ve not learned before in the context of fundraising roles.
Our first eBook rollout “Widening the Fundraising Lens: What Elite Performers Can Teach Us About Fundraising Success” is written to do just that!
We don’t think you’ll find any other fundraising eBook that:
- Reveals game-changing lessons for fundraising professionals that have very little to do with technical fundraising knowledge. WAIT...WHAT??????????
- Reveals game-changing lessons for fundraising professionals that were primarily learned through extensive involvement in other disciplines! The content in this e-Book will expand your knowledge and understanding of what leaders in the military, medical, research and corporate worlds have come to know and embrace! WAIT...WHAT??????????
- Introduces our first five elite performers that Bill Crouch has come to know through his desire to learn from the “best-of-the-best” performers outside development to see what he could learn and pass onto the fundraising profession. You’ll learn what he learned from an All-American relay-racer, Blue Angel Pilots, Golf Pro, Financial Planner and Gentleman Farmer. WAIT...WHAT??????????
- Doesn’t totally forget traditional fundraising (or “horizontal” knowledge); HOWEVER, it focuses on the “people-focused” or vertical intelligence lens of emotional, relational, social and cultural beliefs and behaviors that leverages better outcomes! WAIT…WHAT??????????
- Understands the importance of the development profession’s need to cultivate a “people-focused lens” that supports these four pillars of Vertical Intelligence: Clarity and Purpose, Connections and Commitment, Confidence and Mastery and finally, Perseverance and Resilience! WAIT…WHAT??????????
This excerpt from Bill’s Epilogue will give you a sense of what you’ll find in our eBook:
“I trust that you, your clients and/or your agency will profit from the wisdom I’ve shared in this eBook. I promise that if I’d had access to the insights of these elite performers earlier in my career, I would have raised even more money as a college president and major development officer!
This content is a direct result of my efforts to expand my knowledge and reach into the development world by helping organizations and individuals maximize fundraising dollars. I’m convinced more than ever that development professionals need to expand our universe and learn from elite-performers in diverse fields. We all have much to learn from each other!
A note about Vertical Intelligence or VI: This “people-focused” intelligence is finally receiving the recognition it deserves. VI is the ability to leverage your emotional, social, relational and cultural intelligences to become a top performer. Another word for VI is “Wisdom.” You’ll be seeing more from me about wisdom in fundraising later in 2017.”
We hope our eBook does indeed have you see something you’ve not seen before, read something you’ve not read before, hear something you’ve not heard before and even learn something you’ve not learned before in the context of fundraising! Please share with us your views and give us your insights. You may contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.